Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello 6:30 AM

so, my test crashed on me tonight, so, because it's a "take it once, or you're screwed thing" I get lucky enough that it is reset, and I get to wake up at 6:30 :] I just spent 3 hours on one homework assignment for American Foundations as well. I'm getting pretty sick of that class. I have a huge headache, but that's okay right? It's 1:00AM, and I just finished homework. I had FHE tonight. That was a blasty blast though. We decided to stay and carve pumpkins and for some reason, they all left them here. So we're super decorative :]

I'm honestly looking forward to Thanksgiving. I want a break. And personally, I miss Bailey... A LOT! This is her...

Isn't that just the cutest dang face ever? She's my baby, and we have such a great connection. FREAKING A I MISS HER! I miss Fade a lot too though. That dog is amazing, and can make me feel so much better. Yes, I'm blogging about dogs. But you know what? That's whats on my mind.


I just thought I'd point something out to all of you who read my blog, and don't fully understand. I am not dating Drew. There is no label. No commitment. Although there are many many times where I feel I should. There are times where I want to. But, I know what I should be doing, and I cant risk falling for someone I'm not supposed to fall for. He's a great guy, and honestly, everything I want in someone, but I don't think he's the right one. So no, due to complete confusion on some family members part, I am not dating Drew. We are great friends, who have a blasty blast, and love spending time together. Got it? Good.

I really miss Tyler though. Like tons and tons and tons. Hopefully there will be a letter sitting in my mailbox at 12PM tomorrow. It will make me the happiest girl in the world :] YAY! It's finally cooling down here, and I like it. But, the flies are seeking refuge, and their refuge just so happens to be our dorm. And they attack, and bite, and it hurts. I bought makeup today, it made me happy. Oh, and oranges and water. I'm actually doing pretty well at eating well. Lindsey and I go on a walk everyday too.

We went to the library today. I checked out "As Always, Dave" by Jack Weyland. I wanted a different book of his, but it was checked out. Alright, well, I must go now. Good night. I miss you all. Hope you're doing well. You're all my favorite people.

2 comments:

  1. Your doggies are so cute!! And I love As Always, Dave! I think it is one of the greatest books in the world!! I hope school gets easier!! And about the flies you could try putting water in a ziplock bag and hanging it up. It works here, I don't know if it would work there or not! But hey you could give it a shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blasty blast. hahahaahaah drewww!!! love it though! i wanna SMMMOOOOCH your puppy! i'm so excitd for tonight!!!! ahhhhhhh!!!!! MUAHH!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!