Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just another Sunday...

Woke up at 12PM. Luckily Emily woke me up! I would have missed church and that would have made me really really sad. I had a pretty rough day. Let's just leave it at that..

But, the positives?
-Lindsey made homemade Reeses.
-I thought A LOT about Tyler today. Like, nonstop.
-Watched the Notebook with Em.
-Went to Stadium Singing.
-Went to Dorm Prayer.
-Went for a walk to the temple. Wow did I get some great pics... on my phone.
-Laid in the grass.
-Tried Curry for the first time.
-Made chocolate Chip muffins.
-Ate 2 apples today.
-Church was aimed at me today.
-Got a confirmation about something I had a question about.
-Talked to Drew. He always makes me laugh.
-Ate M&M's (Thanks again Grandma and Grandpa!)
-Ripped a link off my chain
-Realized my science class is canceled tomorrow :]
-Realized this week is midterm. Halfway done with the semester.
-Realized my letter from Tyler will probably arrive this week.

Yeah, so I do have a lot to be thankful for. :] I just really kinda miss it back home right now, when I didn't have to worry about much. You know? Growing up is stressful, and I'm dispising the homework. I actually DO study, and I still am not getting good grades. Actually, yes I am. I'm just still punishing myself for the last science test grade. Drinking apple juice. Yummy <3

Just a quick note to those back in Idaho... You don't know me anymore. :] So don't pretend you do. Thanks.
(Not aimed at Ann-Cheri, or my family in anyway.)

I know I know. I come off as a complete bia. But, oh well. Blogs are meant to let out feelings too. Like my own personal diary.

Countdowns:
348 days until Tyler comes home.
2 days until the Concert :]

I don't think I'll be going to see my Aunt tomorrow though. I kinda have a calling at FHE, and I think that's important. I dont know though. She didnt call me tonight. Well, I'm off. Miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. haha..of course it's not aimed at me :P I know you better than you do sometimes! I miss you girly!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!