I didn't wake up until 12:30 this afternoon. Carolyn and I were up until 4:30am on Friday night. Well, Emily, Carolyn and I didn't get out of our pajamas until 6:30 this evening. I wrote 2 missionaries today. One being Tyler Smith OF COURSE! He has 349 days left until his return, and personally, I'm excited! I miss him a lot lately. I see pictures, and it makes me wanna give him a huge hug. Or at least talk to him on the phone. It would be amazing if his dad let me talk to him on Christmas. That would make me the happiest person EVER. Or let me talk to him on Mother's Day, but his mom died, so I don't know how that works.
Anyways. Drew, Brock, Alex, Carolyn, Emily, and I went to the Dunes tonight AFTER getting the movie Titanic, and Subway (eat fresh) I'm trying to watch my weight :] The freshman 1534839483 is really killin me here. But, we drove to the dunes, in the dark, set up blankets, stole someone's abandoned fire, and we watched Titanic on Carolyn's laptop. It was cold, but again, you can SEE EVERY STAR OUT THERE! It's so amazing. Carolyn's laptop died like 3/4 of the way through though. Oh well, we came home and watched the rest. Sad movie :/ I had to pee sooo bad on the way home. Like, I almost cried. Cops were giving out tickets for people parked on the shoulder of the dunes, luckily we got out of there. Stupid cops.
Anywho. I love this place. I know I keep saying that, but, I really do. So, Kaitlyn wanted to see ghost pictures. Here they are:
Drew and I were trying to pull off the "Zoolander look" I hated that movie. haha.
Which reminds me, I really want to see "Paranormal Activity." But, it's rated R :[ I think that would be a lot of fun to see. :]
I get to see my Aunt Lisa on Monday. Skipping FHE to drive to Idaho Falls where she has meetings. I guess we are gonna watch the Bronco game together since I don't have cable and cant follow up on that. Well, I'll show you some photos from last night on our 2AM walk. haha. JK. It was like... 12:45 AM.
Here you are:
So you have Lindsey and Emily doing a sexy pose, and then you have me in my "awkward" pose haha. IT WAS COLD.
Drew INSISTED that I give him a piggy back ride :p Na. I offered, and he didnt think I could. NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ME. :]
That's right. It's the girls. We are amazing. These girls are gonna be my besties for life haha.
Well, I'm off to bed :] 3 more days until the CONCERT! AHHH YAY! Tomorrow I'll show you some hilarious wedding vids. night. ILY





Those ghost pics are crazy!! That's awesome! I want to see a ghost now!! haha!! It sounds like your having a blast!! I can't wait!!
ReplyDelete