Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I just got a letter, I just got a letter, I just got a letter...

Wonder who it's from?
TYLER! DUH! Omgsh. Who else would it be from that would be so important that it would be the title of my blog? I love my mommy for sending it so quickly! Thank you so much mom. You amaze me.

So it sounds like Tyler is having a great time. Kinda. He has 15 converts so far, and that makes me really happy. One of his friends is not obeying the Lord, and he's struggling. No one is writing him except sometimes his sister. That's really depressing. He wrote this one on the 14th of September though. So my weekly letters should start catching up with him really soon. That was really the only thing making him upset. He thought people had forgotten him. And he has a friend here who has decided to get angry with God and break every commandment possible. She is causing him a lot of pain and suffering. Does she not know you're not supposed to tell missionaries that stuff. I mean, I understand being a bit honest with what's going on, but you don't tell him something that is going to make him worry about you. UGH. He seems to be so close to Heavenly Father, it made me cry. I haven't seen him like that in a long time, and I really like the fact that he can be who he is now, and enjoy it. He says he's a crybaby now, but you know, when it comes to spiritual stuff, guys crying is hot :]

Speaking of spiritual stuff, Lindsey, Emily and I are going to the temple tomorrow. I'm excited. We didn't go on Saturday because we were too tired. :/ I know. Bad right? I have pretty good grades right now. To update you all here they are:
American Foundations: 78%. Not bad, plus I got a good grade on my last test, so this will go up.
Math: I have like... a 96% or something like that.
Book Of Mormon: I finally hit a B in this class! Yay!
Science: I dont know. It says I have a 100% but I know that is completely false.
English: I have like an 85% I believe?
Life Skills: 87%

Not bad in my opinion! Yay! It's so cold here though. Like, freezing. But we dont want to shut the windows or we might die of heat. I got all my homework done for tomorrow and Thursday. Why you ask? THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW! HECK YES! I'm so excited! hehe.
Well, Im gonna go shower so I can sleep before 1AM today :]

You people should text me and keep me busy.

♥346 days♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!