
Now it seems, from what I'm reading, that my dog might have kidney or liver disease. Here's the issue. NO MONEY. Seriously. If I had it, she'd be in for tests RIGHT NOW. I don't know what to do now. Looks like I might not be going to Minot after all. I might need to work the whole time I'm in Denver in order to make enough money to get her into the vet and get tested. Great huh? Yeah. I'm loving that idea... NOT. There's a few things that might be wrong. My mom seems to think she's just a picky eater.. but I'm beginning to think that is not the case anymore. I've read kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes, and maybe even worms. She has been up at my grandma's on the farm, and she could have eaten something there. Ugh. I don't know. I'll email my vet friend and see what she thinks. RAWR. I hate stressing about this crap. Seriously.
Hope for the best, and hope I find the money for this... Oh the responsibility of being a pet owner.
UPDATE: CareCredit card. I think I might apply. At least I can do monthly payments that way....
Hope for the best, and hope I find the money for this... Oh the responsibility of being a pet owner.
UPDATE: CareCredit card. I think I might apply. At least I can do monthly payments that way....





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!