Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Could things get any better?

I have an amazing mom that does so much for me and makes me feel so blessed 24/7.
I have an amazing dad that can continue to be the perfect dad from so far away.
I have an amazing sister who may annoy me, but deep down, I know she loves me.
I have an amazing family. PERIOD.

An amazing church and gospel that helps me though life.
An amazing school that I wouldn't ever leave if I didn't have to.
An amazing song artist that makes all my days better (Chase Coy.)

And last but not least 3 amazing people in my life that I could never lose.
Ashlee.
Ann.
Alex :)

I couldn't ask for more right now <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!