A post about me. Go figure. I did steal this. I stole it from this amazing blog :] Read it!
Age
18
Bed size
Full
Chore you hate
I actually don't mind cleaning, but my least favorite is... dishes?
Dessert that you love
I'm a HUGE fan of cheesecake. Big weakness of mine.
Essential start to your day
Taking a shower and checking my phone. As well as turning on my Ipod.
Favorite flower:
Lilys
Gold or silver?
Silver.
Height
5' 5"
Instruments you play(ed)
Flute, Saxophone, and Guitar
Job you had in high school
I worked at Denny's for 1 1/2 years. Then I worked for T-mobile as a Sales Representative. Plus having the job of Office Manager/Kennel Manager/Grooming assistant at the Barking Lot.
Kids
One day. Preferably 2, 3 Max.
Lunch Spots
Chick-Fil-A
Moon's Mongolian Grill
Quizno's!
Mom's name
Dawn
Newest Item Bought
Coconut M&M's. Has anyone else had these? They're the BOMB! I bought the last 5 at the gas station since everywhere else here is SOLD OUT! As well as the wearhouse that supplies food to Super 1. I asked.
Overnight hospital stay
When I was born. I don't think since.
Pet Peeve
Stupid people, and people who abuse animals or children. Obama.
Quote from a movie
"I had this guy leave me a voicemail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies."
Right or left handed?
Right
Siblings
1 younger sister
Time you wake up
Depends. When I'm not in school it's between 10am-1pm
Underarm Deodorant
Lady Speed Stick
Very surprising fact
As of right now, I have a 3.76 GPA in college :]
Ways you run late
Someone else needs me to do something for them first.
X-rays you've had
Dentist
Foot
Arm
Ankle
and hands :/
Yummy food you make
Goulash
Chicken bake
Taco soup
Taco Salad
Spaghetti
etc
etc
Zoo Animal
Tiger
I hope you enjoyed this useless information about myself :]
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





he's just not that into you.
ReplyDelete