-I got all my homework done for the week, AND passed my math test WHILE babysitting and keeping a little girl happy. Amazing huh?
-It was so warm and sunshine-y today. :)
-I got to spend sometime with my daddy. Even if it wasn't very long.
-I babysat the most amazing little girl ever. She is so easy. If I could choose my kids, it would be a girl just like her. :)
-I got to babysit for my boss. She's such an amazing person. I love, love, love working for her.
-I got to talk to Alex for a little bit tonight when I thought I wouldn't get to at all.
-Everything he said made me happy.
-My classes worked themselves out and I now have a schedule that I just might like.
- 19 days until I get to see Alex!
- 29 days until I leave for school!
-6 days until I get to see my mom and little sister again.
Life could NOT get any better. I know I keep saying this, but seriously. :)
I L.O.V.E. this picture. One day, I will find something like this and recreate something along these lines.

-It was so warm and sunshine-y today. :)
-I got to spend sometime with my daddy. Even if it wasn't very long.
-I babysat the most amazing little girl ever. She is so easy. If I could choose my kids, it would be a girl just like her. :)
-I got to babysit for my boss. She's such an amazing person. I love, love, love working for her.
-I got to talk to Alex for a little bit tonight when I thought I wouldn't get to at all.
-Everything he said made me happy.
-My classes worked themselves out and I now have a schedule that I just might like.
- 19 days until I get to see Alex!
- 29 days until I leave for school!
-6 days until I get to see my mom and little sister again.
Life could NOT get any better. I know I keep saying this, but seriously. :)
I L.O.V.E. this picture. One day, I will find something like this and recreate something along these lines.







I'm glad your life is going good now :) yay!!!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm living in the good old Burg year round now, with Hubby going to school and me possibly getting on fast track. Who knows though eh? Graduation is about a year and a half away for me. I don't know why I never saw you. But then again I never saw ANYONE from back home. It might be because I'm stuck up in the Ricks building all day everyday. What track are you on?
ReplyDelete