I've been thinking a lot about my future. Like, a lot a lot. I mean, I have a lot of decisions to make schooling wise. I could go to BYUI, finish my generals, and then transfer. Bel-Rea has really sparked my interest again. It's all hands-on and it's a 2 year program. Then there's the NIC option of online Vet tech course. But, that would give me a heck of a lot less money making in the long run. There's also the option of me just chilling at BYUI and finishing all 4 years there. But then, I have to make the decision to do Fast Track and stay in school year round, or continue the on-off thing that I'm doing.
Then, there comes the thought of what I wanna do AFTER college. After my 4 years I don't know if I'll go straight to graduate school. Sooner or later I'd love to go to WSU for Veterinary Medicine, but at the same time, I kinda like the idea of a Veterinary Assistant or Technician. Less school, but still good money? I do know one thing. I do not want to live up here in the north, nor do I want to live in Colorado. I need to move somewhere warm. I hate living in the cold. I hate being cold all the time. What two states have I thought about?
Tennessee: Hi. Hello. I love you! Warm, and green, and covered in trees. Everything I wanted. Now, you're just missing a beach.

North Carolina. Originally I liked South Carolina, but North sounds better to me. I really think I'd love living here. Not going to lie.

Weird difference though. I also LOVE Boise, Idaho. The town is like.. not small, but not huge either. Cute little town. I know. I'm really thinking ahead. But you know what? I like it. I think it's good to plan ahead. :)
I also kinda wanna take a couple of trips in the next couple of years. Cancun, Australia, and Alaska.
Okay, this is the third time typing this whole thing out and I'm getting quite frustrated. It keeps deleting this. ANYWAYS. There's also the option of "marriage." I have a lot of friends getting married right now. But my thought? What's the rush? Unless you can find someone who supports your dreams and will push you to achieve them. The prophet has said not to put off marriage for anything if you have the chance, but also, he said to continue education. He never said to quit. It is possible to get married and still go to school. I promise. It really is. :) Stop giving up your lifelong dreams to be with him. He should want to grow with you, not against you. If he doesn't, he's not worth it.
Another thing, a guy is not going to come rescue you on a horse like a prince charming. I hate to crush your dreams. Love is not perfect. Relationships are not easy. They won't be. They take effort. They aren't always going to be glamorous. Push through it! If you truly care about eachother, a little fight isn't going to hurt you. It won't ruin you. Stop giving up so easy! Realize that you need to find someone perfect FOR YOU. There's no such thing as a perfect guy. Someone can be perfect for you, and far from it in anothers eyes. If they make you happy, why should you care what others think? Make sure he's good for you, and makes you happy. They all have quirks and they all have imperfections. But if it's those imperfections that make you only love them more, then don't listen to what everyone else has to say. Only you know what's good for you. And I'm sure others see how happy you are. Take the risk, take the fall, and hope that you will be caught without getting hurt. If you don't, how will you ever know what would have happened? Exactly! :) You won't!
So now that's my rant of the night. Enjoy.
P.S. I have a great boyfriend :) Whoa. I did just say that to the whole internet world. Weird. Still getting used to using that word when referring to him, but that's because he's still my best friend. I am still super happy and wouldn't change anything at this point. He's amazing. Be jealous :D x2. He still seems to amaze me everyday. Crazy huh? Oh jeez, I totally just realized who reads this. Yes. I am bragging. Plus, I'm in Colorado, working starting tomorrow, and spending time with my daddy. I'm quite a daddy's girl. It's cool that I can balance daddy's girl with mommy's best friend. They're even. Life.Is.GREAT!
Then, there comes the thought of what I wanna do AFTER college. After my 4 years I don't know if I'll go straight to graduate school. Sooner or later I'd love to go to WSU for Veterinary Medicine, but at the same time, I kinda like the idea of a Veterinary Assistant or Technician. Less school, but still good money? I do know one thing. I do not want to live up here in the north, nor do I want to live in Colorado. I need to move somewhere warm. I hate living in the cold. I hate being cold all the time. What two states have I thought about?
Tennessee: Hi. Hello. I love you! Warm, and green, and covered in trees. Everything I wanted. Now, you're just missing a beach.

North Carolina. Originally I liked South Carolina, but North sounds better to me. I really think I'd love living here. Not going to lie.

Weird difference though. I also LOVE Boise, Idaho. The town is like.. not small, but not huge either. Cute little town. I know. I'm really thinking ahead. But you know what? I like it. I think it's good to plan ahead. :)
I also kinda wanna take a couple of trips in the next couple of years. Cancun, Australia, and Alaska.
Okay, this is the third time typing this whole thing out and I'm getting quite frustrated. It keeps deleting this. ANYWAYS. There's also the option of "marriage." I have a lot of friends getting married right now. But my thought? What's the rush? Unless you can find someone who supports your dreams and will push you to achieve them. The prophet has said not to put off marriage for anything if you have the chance, but also, he said to continue education. He never said to quit. It is possible to get married and still go to school. I promise. It really is. :) Stop giving up your lifelong dreams to be with him. He should want to grow with you, not against you. If he doesn't, he's not worth it.
Another thing, a guy is not going to come rescue you on a horse like a prince charming. I hate to crush your dreams. Love is not perfect. Relationships are not easy. They won't be. They take effort. They aren't always going to be glamorous. Push through it! If you truly care about eachother, a little fight isn't going to hurt you. It won't ruin you. Stop giving up so easy! Realize that you need to find someone perfect FOR YOU. There's no such thing as a perfect guy. Someone can be perfect for you, and far from it in anothers eyes. If they make you happy, why should you care what others think? Make sure he's good for you, and makes you happy. They all have quirks and they all have imperfections. But if it's those imperfections that make you only love them more, then don't listen to what everyone else has to say. Only you know what's good for you. And I'm sure others see how happy you are. Take the risk, take the fall, and hope that you will be caught without getting hurt. If you don't, how will you ever know what would have happened? Exactly! :) You won't!
So now that's my rant of the night. Enjoy.
P.S. I have a great boyfriend :) Whoa. I did just say that to the whole internet world. Weird. Still getting used to using that word when referring to him, but that's because he's still my best friend. I am still super happy and wouldn't change anything at this point. He's amazing. Be jealous :D x2. He still seems to amaze me everyday. Crazy huh? Oh jeez, I totally just realized who reads this. Yes. I am bragging. Plus, I'm in Colorado, working starting tomorrow, and spending time with my daddy. I'm quite a daddy's girl. It's cool that I can balance daddy's girl with mommy's best friend. They're even. Life.Is.GREAT!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!