Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, March 22, 2010

Today was the opposite of what I wanted it to be.

What the? Okay, so first, I find out it's the anniversary of the death of one of my friends. Well isn't that just a great start to the day. I get up and go to work, and got COVERED in blood. A dog got his ear bit by another dog, and he was bleeding EVERYWHERE. Then my stupid co-worker decided to put the dog in the bath because he was covered in blood. Here's my note to him;

Dear stupid dingbat,
You really just threw a ball with 20 dogs in the back and expected there not to be an issue? That was your first stupid mistake. Then, you come running in with him, not even knowing if it was even that dog that was bitten, meanwhile, you have a dog that just bit another one sitting in the back. HELLO! Put that dog away and make sure there isn't a dog bleeding out in the back. THEN, you put the dog in the bath. WATER MAKES THE WOUND NOT CLOSE! Then attempt to blame it on me. Yeah. Like that's happening. :) You seriously made me facepalm myself and I wanted to shake you into submission and slap you across the head. Don't ever throw a ball for a bunch of dogs again unless you know how to control them. K. Thanks.
-Autumn

So yeah. I came home covered in blood because every time I got the bleeding to stop, the dog would shake his head, causing it to open up again and blood to go FLYING everywhere. mmhmm. Wonderful. So then I come home and realize I have a buttload of homework this week. Well that's just great. (But, I'm almost done. Finals soon.) Alex calls me and, yet again, he makes my day... or so I thought. He gives me the GREAT news that my hotel is booked. All of this becomes a reality to me. :) Plus, I got paid today and I was all ready to book my train tickets. Of course I ask my mom for her opinion on something, and I don't even GET to my point, and she FREAKS about the hotel. Even though we had already had 2 discussions about this before I had even LEFT for Colorado. Yeah. Not ONCE. TWICE we had talked about this. So basically, I'm staying for an extra day then originally planned, I think. I have people to drop me off and pick me up, and well.. I just gotta see if I can pack for school in the very short time that I have open. I'll basically have like.. a day and a half from when I get back to when I leave for school. But now, I'm okay with that. I'm doing this all regardless. I have many more arguments that I could announce to all of blogger, but I think not. I'll keep all that to myself, and my family. I have the support I need.

Tomorrow WILL be a better day. Just because I said so. Crying headaches really suck, and I hate them. So now, I am going to crash. Hope you enjoyed my rant. XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!