Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

You know what I love?

I see all these people read my blog, but NO one comments. What is that all about? Seriously. So many people visit the blog and I'd like to know who actually READS me! Please enlighten me. ESPECIALLY if you live in a different country! Haha. Although I know the Italy and Australia ones. Please tell me you read me and maybe what city and state (or country) you're coming from. It would settle my nerves a bit :]

3 comments:

  1. i read you and i come from america!! also, i saw that you are getting braces!! ouch!! hello liquid diet! i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I read you! I'm from Utah. And you're getting braces? I have braces now, hopefully these puppies are coming off soon! haha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!