Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Every Girl Has One...

Whether it's written down, or just organized in their head, we all have what we must have in a guy. We also have the "nice-to-haves." I'm giving you all an opportunity to take a look into my lovely journal in the back. My journal is for my eyes only, normally. But, this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Now, I may seem a little harsh in my wants in a guy, but it's only to help things go a little more smoothly. :]

-Be a Returned Missionary.
-Hold a current temple recommend (so he CAN take me to the temple ;])
-Have received his Eagle.
-Have a goofy side.
-Have a sense of humor.
-Be strong in the gospel.
-Treat his family with respect.
-Be returned home for at least 4 months before he even MENTIONS marriage ;]
-Be good with children.
-Like Animals.
-Respect me.
-Be honest.
-Like the outdoors. (Hunting, Fishing, Racing, Hiking, Camping, ETC.)
-SHOW me how he feels.
-Have a creative yet romantic side.
-Get along with my family.
-Be able to hold a job.
-Be goal oriented.
-Know what he wants.
-Tell me he loves me.
-When the time comes, Pray about me.
-BE LDS :]

I know I know. Harsh, and I don't think I'll find someone that matches them ALL (or will I.)

4 comments:

  1. If you are harsh, I am BRUTAL... haha. But choosing your eternal companion isn't light decision. I remember one of my YW leaders telling me back when I was a miamaid to be picky... VERY picky. And that I shouldn't settle for anything less than the best.

    There are some thing that you might put on you list that aren't as important as some (I certainly have some of those... haha) but don't give up hope that you'll find someone that is perfect for you. Because if you give up then you're probably right. But you're young, and you've got time. Just because you haven't found him yet doesn't mean he isn't out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not harsh at all. They always teach you in young womens that you need to hold your standards high for each guy, do not lower them. And really, is that too much to ask? I think not. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's funny how throughout the YW program you make at least 50 of these lists! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you are harsh at all. I have every confidence that you will find a guy who meets ALL of these.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!