I was sitting at home going freaking stir crazy. Here's how my day started. I woke up at 11:30 AM, and logged into my online classes and decided to do homework. Well, this homework lasted until 3:30 PM. While doing all this lame crap, I ate my fair share of Reese's and 100 Grands. After talking to my mom and her giving me this great idea that I should call Ashlee and go to the mall, I decided to try. I called Ashlee and sure enough, she could go! We went to the mall, and got fat. Let me tell you. Mall food and Jamba is my weakness for freaking sure. (Then my mom tells me that she got me a McFlurry) Great. I'm going to put on all the weight that I had lost. ANYWAYS, after having a blast with Ashlee, Ann decided she wanted to go to a shooting range at Cabela's. Yes! (I totally whooped her bootay! BUT, we also walked around. (Oh how I want to get back into all of that.) Then, we were going to go play pool at the bowling ally, but everyone and their dog was there. So we left. Ann and I come up with the most random things to do. Here's what went down.
+
- The Baby Shower Label
+ Country music blasting
+ A WalMart Parking Lot
=
FUN! For Shizzle.
We are so crazy lol. You forgot to mention my Gregory scaring the crap out of us, and how you guys played catch through the window of your car :P Love ya girly
ReplyDelete