It seems as though growing apart is a part of life. You have friends for a long time, but then you change. Things that didn't bother you about them, start to bother you. You no longer have fun being around them. It becomes time to move on. Life is never the same, there is rarely stability for a long period of time. Right now, I really have no stability. I'm moving between school and home. I switch roommates, neighbors, apartments, and even friends. Sure, those same people are always there for you, but sometimes you become different people. This honestly, isn't bothering me. I'm learning to do things with other people, and realizing that I have other people that are closer like me. Huge step, but a little bit of fun.
In other news, I'm trying to curl my hair, and I'm wearing something new that I have never worn before in my life. I'll take a picture and post it really soon. :]
Loves.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!