Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Technology hate me.

It does. So a couple weeks ago, I dropped my phone in the toilet (clean) and it worked... until tonight. It randomly shut off a lot, but I could always get it to turn back on. Not anymore. :] So, I was sitting in the ghetto of Spokane without a working phone. Great huh? AnnCheri's was dead, and mine wouldn't turn on. So, needless to say, I'm pissed.

2 comments:

  1. oh gosh!! i hope it works out for you. that's no bueno! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary day!!! lol..Good thing we had the doors locked the whole time. On the brightside though..we actually made it to the fireside this time :P Maybe our getting lost streak is over?

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!