Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, December 18, 2009

Forgive me?

I'm sorry I haven't written a post in 2 days. I'm not dead. I promise. I drove back home on Wednesday to surprise my sister. It was the best thing ever! She gave me the best reaction. I think about it now, and I laugh. I went and "surprised" AnnCheri, although she already figured it out. I missed it back here. AnnCheri and I went to Applebee's last night, and I bought dinner, but you know what? I don't care. I missed hanging out with her so much. And when I sit here at home alone, I get lonely. I miss my mommy when she's at work. I missed her so much. I missed my warm house that FEELS like a house. I missed having cable. I missed having real food. I miss having all kinds of people being excited for my coming home! I missed EVERYTHING about here. I'm sure I'll start to miss school in like....... The beginning of April. But, I don't think I'll be missing it much. I start online classes on the 5th of January. THAT ought to be fun. I get to snowboard! I might wait until my sister can go though. I want her to go with me. Well, I'm going to pick up the house so my mom can stop stressing out :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!