Emily: Funniest girl you will ever meet. Total spazz. But you know what? I love her so much. She thinks I think she's helpless, but I know she's not. She just gets this really bad cramp in her legs, and arms, and neck to where she can't move and needs everyone to help her. No big deal. This weekend, we had the best weekend EVER! I didn't hate her once! Crazy huh? We had such a great time even if we did miss our other roommates. She showed off her cleaning skills. I think she is amazingly amazing, and I love her! Even her qwirks. She's going off to UVU, and I will miss her like I miss Tyler... almost that is. :] But, we are going to skype each other all the time. Yes, be jealous.

Carolyn: Quiet, until she gets to know you. Rarely hates anyone. Very sweet and very opinionated. Someone I can trust. This girl is amazing too. I think you all would love her. No one could possibly hate her... if you do, then you need to be put into a crazy house. Got that? She thinks about everyone before herself. AND, she's Lindsey's favorite roommate. Hehe. AND she's pretty much pro at shooting silly string and hiding in curtains. LOVE HER! I will room with her in the Spring too, and you will be jealous of all the awesome fun we have. GET OVER IT :]
Lindsey: Her and I knew eachother from back home, and let's be honest. I didn't exactly like her for a very very long time. It wasn't until Senior year that we hung out a lot. Surprisingly enough, I love this girl too now! We DO have insiders, and her laugh is the funniest thing you will ever hear. She also has a side that not many get to see. :] BUT, I see it. Be jealous. We are so BFF's for the rest of our lives, and I'll miss living with her next semester, but at least we'll still see eachother.
Roommates :] YETH! I don't want to have to say goodbye the them tomorrow. Goodbye has become something that I'm getting really good at. You shouldn't be fluent in those words. Yes, EM will laugh at me, cuz I will cry. No doubt about it. I'm going to miss these people. They showed me something different, something new. And I'm hoping we will stay in contact. Yes, Em, I am a pessimist. I'm sorry. :] I just hate to think that I may lose contact with them. Well, on to a new chapter of life.





hahahahaha. yep that's me helpess and spastic. love you!
ReplyDelete100th post!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
-Rexi
oh ps happy 100th post woop! love this blog.
ReplyDeleteThis was totally another dead give away..Just so you know :P Love ya girly
ReplyDeleteI love that you love your roommates. I had a horrible set one year and a wonderful set for three years. Those three years were the best, but I sure did learn a lot that first time around :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your 100th post! It's so great that you love your roommates!
ReplyDelete