January: Prairie Pig of my senior year. This was the greatest part of senior year, by far. We won the pig, and schooled them at almost everything. The games were amazing, and I don't think I've screamed so loud in my life. That was the first time I really felt like we truly had the best school around here. My class was all so supportive of eachother, and the school was united. Best Senior year ever.
April: I met Jon. This kid, whether we are together or not now, impacted my life in both positive and negative ways. I finally know how I want to be treated when IN a relationship, and I know what to look out for just in case I DO need to end things. I don't want another situation like that. The next 4 months were amazing, and definitely memorable.
June: Graduation. The end of my senior year. But you know what? Senior year was the greatest year of school I ever had. There was rarely drama, and I did what I wanted to do. I realized how great of friends I had, and who I didn't want to lose.
July-August: Denver. I worked at the best job in the world. Greatest boss, co-workers, pay, hours, and I got to work with animals. I wouldn't have changed this for the world. The postman became my worst enemy. The mailbox my obsession.
September: College. Met the greatest people. Greatest school. And I gained a huge testimony of my religion, and my Savior. This is probably the great month I could have had.
October: I hit my one year mark. It wasn't until about August that I realized who meant the most to me and who I really loved. Tyler had been gone for a year, and I was bound and determined to finally make the decision to wait for him. But, I was still dating.
November: Drew. This kid changed me as well. He taught me what NOT to look for, and that RM's really do want to get married. But he was also a good friend for the time he was there. He listened, I listened, and we hung out all the time. I do miss him actually.
December: I came home, and here I am.
Drama. Nonexistent. Love. Very real. Patience. Learned. Friendship. Important. Life. Amazing.
2010 will be even better. Everything can only get better from here!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!