Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Shampoo my...

Oh never mind. I won't finish that. That was something that was said to me, and it made me laugh so flipping hard I almost died. AND they didn't spell my name right. If you're gonna diss me, spell my name correctly. Please. Maybe then, I'll take you seriously.. wait, no I wont.

Anyways, I had such a testimony building experience today. I got to fight for what I believe in when a MEMBER decided that she doubted the church and it's teachings, and then shut down and refused to listen. It made me sad because I truly care about her, but I gave up. She didn't want to listen. But through that, my testimony grew like crazy. I was amazed!

I love this church so much. It is the foundation of my life. Everything I do, I think about if my Heavenly Father wants me to do it. I have become so much closer to Him since I've been at school, and I couldn't be any happier.

I have a lump on my neck, and it's starting to worry me. It might just be me, but I think it's gotten bigger. It's actually began to bother me too. Its making my neck really stiff. I think my mom is making me a doctors appt this week. I need to stop stressing over it, but with medical stuff, I only think of the worst. It feels like it's on a tendon, so hopefully it's only a pulled tendon and not something more serious. Crap.

2 more weeks before break! Heck. yes. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!