Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, November 9, 2009

My wonderful postal service

I HATE my postal service life. I do. I never get anything in the mail! Ugh. Tyler letters? Negative. Negative. Negative. The postal service SUCKS!

Dear Postal Service,
I hate you. I hate how slow you are. I hate how you open every freaking letter I send to Tyler, and I hate how you open anything that gets sent back to me. Kick your butt into gear would you? I'm sick of watching my roommates, particularly Emily, getting stuff. She gets letters all the time, and it sure as heck doesn't take 4 months to get a letter. AND HE'S IN CHILE. Do you know where Chile is postal service? It's almost right NEXT to Uruguay. Stop being gay, and give me my freaking letters or I might just pay to fly there every week and hand deliver them to him, and then stand patiently over his shoulder to read his letter back to me--not really. I'd get in big trouble. But please, postal service, make my day, and speed everything up. Thank you and I hope you have a great day.

Autumn Potts

2 comments:

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!