Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, November 8, 2009

My Guilty Pleasure

I thought I'd tell you all about my guilty pleasure blog. Mormon Bachelor Pad is the poster child. I don't think I've ever been so excited when I see a post from anyone. I see a post from them and totally go straight to it. No matter what I just so happen to be doing at that moment. I drop everything to read about Jake, Calvin, or whatever their roommates just so happen to be up to.

Jake, I don't think you're a douche, but I do think you have a lot to learn. I hate to say, I'm kinda becoming Team Calvin. For the longest time, your posts were amazing. And I enjoyed reading them, but the last ones have been really boring. I have almost fallen asleep and have chosen to skim over them instead of reading thoroughly and commenting. BUT, I just read your last one. Great! I didn't fall asleep. I believe you just redeemed yourself Jake. I'm no longer on any team.

Calvin, you're such a sweetheart to all those girls that come into your life. At the beginning, I was all for Jake. The way he acted with Andrea was so amazingly sweet. But it seems like you both have some sense of respect.

I invite anyone who doesn't read it, or doesn't know about it to click the link above, and start from the beginning and read it. They will become famous one day, and I know it.

BTW, if you guys had T-shirts, I'd totally buy one.

Now, I just read another favorite blog of mine. My LaLa Land. She posted a link to take a quiz about my blog personality. Here's what it says:

Your Blogging Type is Kind and Harmonious

You're an approachable blogger who tends to have many online friends.
People new to your blogging circle know they can count on you for support.
You tend to mediate fighting and drama. You set a cooperative tone.
You have a great eye for design - and your blog tends to be the best looking on the block!

I agree with EVERYTHING-minus the last part. I wish I could design mine all cool :p

5 comments:

  1. Autumn, I'm totally guilty of doing the same exact thing with the MBP blog! It is so addicting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard the nickname "Mormon Justification Blog" used to reference MBP... and I'm afraid I agree. They seem to be too satisfied with mediocrity. They say they're Mormon, but their standards definitely aren't the best. I commented on it once and they defended themselves by saying that they are just like every other Mormon boy. I disagree though... they are obviously not aware of how awesome they can and should become. They are great writers though, and I can see why you're addicted. They're definitely not my cup of (herbal, of course... haha jk :P) tea though. I think they are giving Mormon's a bad name.

    Just my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally, those boys are a joke. They are probably so ugly that they have to remain unidentifiable or no one would date them. Every post is probably a lie. Why would you even waste your time on a bunch of immature mormon boys who are sexist? Really? Spend your time worrying about a boy who is worth your time and not oodling over the lameness of their posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha. Wow. I don't know who you are, but let me tell you, I don't oodle over them. Nor would I date them. In my opinion, they are simply an amazing blog that keeps me entertained, but they also are young boys who have somewhat of a respect for young women. But they also show the true side. Mormons aren't perfect. Get over yourself. I could see us being great friends though. They seem to be a lot of fun! I'd back up though, I'll continue to defend them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bottom line those who don't like to read MBP be quiet and don't read it. I'm addicted to reading the blog as well. It's fun and entertaining, and gives some insight to how guys think. Oh and I know Autumn doesn't spend her time oh'ing and Ahhh'ing over these boys. We simply find them fun to talk about and it gives us a break from the homework.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!