PSHHHH Yeah. Be jealous! I got it done, and it's only..... 11:47 PM :] I'm proud of myself pretty much.
How'd my day go hmm? Well, good. :] I was quite lazy today, and I wasnt feeling good. But, I'm feeling a tad bit better now. BTW, I dyed my hair yesterday. I dont know if I already said that in my last post? I dont know. But it's natural+brown. :] I like it pretty much! It's like, the bomb. You might be able to see it in some photos I post. But IDK. I had Wendy's for dinner. Yummy. But they left the chicken in for too long, so I ended up eating it with grilled chicken, but it wasnt too bad actually. I might get it next time.
I'm getting really homesick. Even with my mom continuing to piss me off and try to run my life. I'm living off campus. I don't like it here. And plus, there are WAY too many issues with stuff here. Everything breaks all the time. I want new apartments. Plus, they are really cute, and I would get my own room! Heck yes! I'm going to live with Em and Carolyn again though. But here, let me post the link http://www.meet-me-at-the-ridge.com/
Look at them :] They are pretty much amazing :] And only $30 more for Spring semester then what I'm paying right now. Im excited. Anyways, my downstairs neighbors are uber stupid, so, a lot of our neighbors decided to be really loud today. Including us. WE jumped up and down, and had a dance party. :] They always yell at us. Oh well.
Anyways, back to the homesickness. I do miss my mom. I do miss my sister, and surprisingly, I miss Post Falls. BUT! I found out Im flying to Denver for Thanksgiving instead of driving, so I'm super happy about that! I miss Bailey lots! And my dad and Sheryl. I hope my mom can come here soon though. I need her hugs. :P
Well, that's my day in a nutshell. Here are some recent photos... NIGHT.
P.S. I really miss Tyler. He needs to hurry up and make a year go by quicker. And I'm going to see an Apostle tomorrow. Crazy huh? :] Yay! Night.
Carolyn had a long night :p
I wanted to eat the garbage that knocked onto the floor.
Emily and Carolyn playing with bubbles :]
Haha. These are two of our FHE brothers. Daniel, and Mason. They each put on two snuggies and played with bubble wands.
And decided to go all Star Wars on us
Lindsey caught a bee in a cup against our window.
Lindsey and I in our snuggies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Thanks for the website to that dorm. I think that I really want to stay there now after looking at it online! I'm sorry you are homesick! It's really fun to hear you're having a blast!
ReplyDelete