♥ I am a Daughter, a sister, a grand-daughter, a great-grandaughter, a niece, a cousin, a friend, and a fiance.
♥ I am confident and scared, terrified and excited.
♥ I'm loving, and caring, and thoughtful, and hopeful.
♥ I'm shy and friendly, careful and careless.
♥ I'm broken and whole.
♥ I'm misunderstood, misguided, and misled.
♥ I'm hardworking and determined, but a little scared on the inside.
♥ I wish on stars and dream my dreams.
♥ I pray to God and cry my tears.
♥ I listen to others who won't listen to me.
♥ I walk on eggshells and I walk on fire.
♥ I believe in passion and true love.
♥ I love you and I push you away.
♥ I am everything and nothing all at once.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!