Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Why are there tweezers in your ear?

Ugh. It's so late, or should I say early. 3 am :] And for some weird reason, my roomies are still awake? I dont know why. But, I get to sleep in tomorrow, so I could care less.

My cousin Jacob, and his wife Lacie, had their baby twins on September 15, 2009. They were 3 1/2 months early, and were 1bs, 10 oz. They are currently doing better, still in critical condition, but that is because they have to be on ventilators. I wanted to show you my beautiful baby cousins, and ask you to pray for them. We are having a family fast on Sunday. Cool thing about this, I think my roommates might do it too. I love our church. So close knit. :] Well, here we go:

Sofia Adell Bastow:















Lukas Jacob Bastow:


Aren't they the most precious things you have ever seen. Seeing as how my cousin is going to school, and his wife is now, obviously out of work, they are having a tough time with money. If any of you would like to donate, comment this, and we will work something out to get the money to them. I am praying for these little fighters. My miracle babies.

As for personal life. Well, Emily is in my bed, purring. Scary right. Sounds like Emily. But, I love her face off anyways. CAROLYN GET YOUR BUTT TO BED AND STOP HAVING A LOVE FEST IN THERE... jerk. Anyways... Tonight I got ditched by my oh so wonderful roomies. :] For BOYS! Can you believe that? Yeah. Boys. That's okay. I went to the neighbors. They're fun. Oh, I'm thinking I'm owed so M&M's. Yeah, you know I'm talking to you. :]

School.was.boring. The End. Acually it's not that bad. I like classes. What else do I love? Yes Emily, I'm stealing your idea.
  • Propel: My new addiction. Forget apple juice.
  • Canned Chicken. My roomies hate it, but I love it.
  • My mommy. She's amazing. She allows me to call her all the time, and she laughs at me, but I forgive her. Plus, she sent a letter to Nathan for me.
  • My daddy. He's so worried about his little girl. Dad, I promise I'm okay.
  • My sister. She's amazing. I miss her, a lot.
  • My roommates attempting to lay in my bed. Their crazy. Keep in mind that this is a TWIN size bed. OMG! Their purring! Help.ME.Now. Now their making fun of my "OMG."
  • Homework. I'm enjoying it.
  • Hershey Kisses. Heck yes. They are the new comfort food.
  • Albertson's Perferred Savings Cards: I saved like, $30 today.

I went shopping today and bought like, $50 more dollars worth. I don't even know what I spent it on to be honest. It's that dang propel. It's so good. I love love love it. Oh, and I also got lost in Rexburg trying to find the dang post office. My mommy had to tell me how to get there. And, I got my printer. Annnnnnd, I watched Finding Nemo. And sent off Tyler's letter. :] Yay! And annoyed my mom by telling her all the stuff I need her to do for me.

So pretty much Bill texted me NON stop today and I ignored every single one of them. He just doesnt get it. The things he said last night, was an open door to saying goodbye. And that's what I did. I did talk to Jon again. His truck got hit. I'm trying so hard to be his friend. I just don't think anything will ever be the same.

OH! I'm going to Provo to watch conference. Exciting right? I know. Be jealous. I came home tonight and ate popcorn chicken, at 2:30 am. Ugh. I need to go to sleep before I die. More to come tomorrow. I'll show you my photography photos tomorrow. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!