Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Creepers Lookin' out the window

Oh dorm life. Let me tell you. Today was a blast. After class though, I had to take this stupid American Foundations test. Yeah, it sucked. But, it was easy. AND I had to go to the math lab. My math class requires it. After that though, it was a free for all. I got all my homework done, and went next door. They were all just chilling with this guy named Eric. Seemed kinda skater-punkish. Maybe even a tad gay? We played this question "get to know you game", made cookies (which my neighbor burned, so we all decided to eat the cookie dough), and sat around. Quite fun :] These two boys, Eric (again) and Alex invited us all to a "dance party" over at another dorm. Yeah, soooo not a dance party. So, Alex and I decided to have everyone play the towel game. COOLEST GAME EVER. Except, you end up grabbing hands with the person next to you.

OH! This reminds me. Emily is going on a date tomorrow. ;] And.. here are the rules:
1. If he holds her hand, we all get M&M's
2. If he kisses her, we get...uhhh.. shoot. What do we get?
3. If he proposes, we get steak dinners.

They call it BYU-I do :] Oh jeez. That is so not me. My neightbor won't even TALK to RM's cuz she says they are all looking for wives. Which, I find so true.

Anyways, Carolyn made me watch this video that I wanted to share with you all, but DO NOT WATCH IT IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH! THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING!



And this next one, is hilarious. I seriously think this kid needs help!


Okay, so after that, we were all looking out the window at 12:01 AM and saw these two people like, yeah. And then they looked up at us and we all started freaking out. It was really funny actually. We all fell to the ground.

Okay, so college isn't all fun and games. I did say TWO dorm prayers today. My neighbors, and my own. Fun right?

Apart from college, I hate the fact that people from Post Falls STILL feel the need to include me in their drama. Bill like, freaked on me. Haha. All I was trying to do was be calm and tell him we needed to be friends. I was so calm, then he continued to interrupt me. I was like "OMG, SHUT UP! SERIOUSLY!" He hung up on me. :] Good riddance. And Jon, yeah. His life is being led in a direction it shouldn't be going, but its so whatev ya know? That's all there, and I don't live there anymore so why should I care? I'm happy here. Wouldn't have it any other way.

I really hope my sister gets better, and my mom. I heard they are sick.
And my cousins twins were born at 1 lb. 10 oz, 3 1/2 months early. I'm praying hard for them. They are little fighters, I know they will make it.

Hmmm.. What else happened today! Oh! I ate dinner in the "cafeteria." I don't know what else to call it! Ahhh! haha. It was good, and I talked to this girl who I totally thought annoyed me. She's really cool. I'm reallly starting to figure this place out, and have a lot of fun. It's very spiritual too. Prayers before class, and always finding ways to talk about the gospel. How can you not like that right? I know :]

Off to bed. Need sleep. NIGHT.

1 comment:

  1. you get ice-cream if i kiss him. and i will not so buy your own freakin ice cream! hhaha.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!