Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life as a College Student

Well, I decided to delete all the old blogs. Why? Because I hadn't posted anything since Christmas, and I want a new start :]
I started my first semester at BYU-Idaho on September 10, 2009. And it is now September 16th. I LOVE it here. There is something always going on. I'm never bored. There are lots of new people to meet, and I love my roommates. I am rooming with someone from home, but honestly, I don't know how well that is going. I am living in a 2 bedroom "apartment." Technically it's a dorm, but you couldn't tell. I have the best schedule in the world. I don't start any earlier then 10:15 am, and on Fridays, classes start at 12:45. I finally have the campus down. For a long time, I kept getting lost. Ask my roomies. We took a LONG walk the day we were looking for our classes. It was so bad. I'd know my way around if they weren't doing so much contruction here. It blocks of loads of paths that we could take.
Lindsey might be going home. She's only been here for like, what? A week. She says that she isn't supposed to be here, and she can't handle it and BLAH BLAH BLAH. But you know what? If she wasn't supposed to be here, in my opinion, she would have been DENIED. She's leaving me here all alone, with my other amazing roommates. So, it's okay. :] We've been to a lot of stuff, and I've tried to include her, but all she wants to do is hang with her sister. :/ Well, whatever floats her boat. One thing though. Her mom wants to come every other weekend. Uh, okay, that's fine, but she CANNOT stay in our dorm. We don't have room, and thats completely unfair to me and my other roommates. Right?

So, I really need to finish this letter to Tyler. I miss him so much. I think after I'm done here, I'm gonna email his dad, and see if his dad had gotten any pictures lately. I have been thinking about him NON-STOP! There is no one out there like him, and I just wish I would have seen that earlier. Before getting involved with Nathan.

I talked to Jon last night. First night in like, a month? Maybe? I dont know. He freaked on Bill, who by the way, I also ended all contact with. Bill's friends flipped on me. I was taking a break from him because he is clingy, and had this false sense of hope that I would get with him when I come home in December. I never said anything that would make him think that. Ever. But, I broke down, and had Jon call me. I told him I missed him... a lot. He apologized for everything, but clearly stated he'd never get back with me. Which, I guess, I saw that coming. And I don't want to BE with him anyways. But, after last night, I can't talk to him. I can't be friends with him at this point in time. It's too hard, and those old feelings will come back. Tyler is honestly who I want, and even if I still have a year before he comes home, I really want to better myself so that he and I can at least start out where we left off when he left.

So, I pretty much miss Post Falls like no other, but, I'm glad I'm here. It's amazing. My sister thinks I don't love her, because I never talk to her. But, surprisingly, I miss her more then most anyone. Apart from my parents. I never realized how much she meant to me until I left. I may have acted like I disliked her, but deep down, I know I shouldn't have been that way to her. She's amazing, and I really hope that she makes good decisions in her life. I know how hard middle school is, and I really don't want her messing up. She means so much to me, and I know she has so much potential. And of course, I love my mom, and miss her tons too. And my dad. They have been so freaking supportive. I'm glad they are there.

Dorm meeting in a half an hour. I should probably do homework.
Until tomorrow :]

1 comment:

  1. ahh!!!!! love your blog!! and i love your face off. come visit mine!! i'm adding you to my friend list love you!!!!!
    emily

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!