Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Power of The Gospel

I am absoulutely amazed at how close the Spirit can bring people, and the true miracles that it can let happen. My baby cousins are still alive, and getting better. Of course, not out of the woods yet, but how can they be? I'm am truely amazed at how many people are helping out this whole things, and fasting for these little babies. I am fasting, and my 3 roomies have decided to join me. My friend from Provo also decided that she too would do this. We are also fasting for my roomies grandma who is not doing very well. This is so bringing us closer together. I started getting teary eyed tonight at apartment prayer. I felt the Spirit so strong. It is amazing how close I feel to my roommates now that we are trying to do our best. I know this is where I'm supposed to be. Tomorrow after church, I'm going to walk to the temple. Whether someone comes with me or not. I know that this will help with my fasting process, and allow me to feel the Spirit even stronger. I would like to take that opportunity to listen, pray, and strengthen my testimony. Being worried about my baby cousins has really really really strengthened my testimony in the priesthood, fasting, prayer, friendship, and family. I love everything about how the Gospel touches peoples lives. I'm even going to talk to my dad about using 20 dollars on my credit card, and donating to my cousins. They need lots and lots of help, and I'd rather not eat 2 meals, which, I'm fasting for tomorrow anyways, and give it to someone who needs it. Especially family. And I really, really hope that he is supportive. I really don't think my dad will have an issue with it. I'm doing really well with my money anyways.
Tonight was so much fun. I hung out with my neighbors like, all day long. I got up at noon though, so I felt really lazy. One of my neighbors needed me to follow her to her house, 2 blocks away, so she could take the family car back, and I could drive back. We hung out there for a little while, and then all decided to go to the Demolition Derby in a town near by. Wow. That was amazingly fun. Plus, I also met up with someone I had been talking to from Facebook for about a year and a half now. Her name is Jayme. She's my snowboarding buddy haha. Anyways, That was a total blast, and I did get pictures of that :] We came home, hung out with a bunch of guys, and pranked people, in a good way. I'm not a bad kid. haha. It was all in fun. When we came home, I swear, Lindsey, Emily, Carolyn, and I talked forever about everything. And cracked up laughing, a lot. Hmmm... What else? I don't know. But dad, you should like, comment here on the whole "Can I take $20 and donate it to my cousins?" on here so that I don't have to call and ask you. Cuz I will be really upset if you say no. It's family. But, I don't think you will sooooo....


OH! I'm going to Provo the first weekend in October, and my birthday is in like, a week or something. My roomies better throw me a party! AND I need to buy my New Moon midnight showing tickets really soon too. I wish AnnCheri could come up here with me, then drive back up to Idaho. But, I think I might be going to Denver for Thanksgiving. I dunno. I should find that out. Yay! So much happening. And FYI, again, I LOVE IT HERE.

I'm peaceing out. It's 3:30 am here. Church tomorrow. Not until one though.

Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Demo Derby COOL !!!!! Go ahead and doate 20 to the family. Sounds like everthing is going good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could go down there too! I don't want to watch it without you :( We'll just have to watch it when You come home :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!