Sunday, September 20, 2009
I hope...
My phone dries and continues to work. My stupid reed diffuser spilled and drenched it in oil. D: Really? Really? I took everything out and wiped it all clean, and now it's all laying out drying. But I don't know if oil dries. PRAY it works. So yeah family, if you try to call me, or text me, that's why I won't answer. The phone is off and I'm hoping it dries. If not, I'm hoping Sheryl has insurance on the phone so that I can get a new one :/ I even had to remove my screen cover and everything. I'm just, really UGH. But, I'm having a positive attitude so that maybe, just maybe, it will work. I'm hoping it does. I love you all, but I'm off to church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!