This last week has been terrifying, scary and stressful. You seriously can't even imagine. Add finals (when professors don't cooperate or actually act like professors), white glove when your roommate is a filthy pig who hasn't even taken out the trash once all semester, no income because your fiance's manager got all butt hurt about a miscommunication, and just... stressing out about the wedding. It's hell. I'm not even kidding you. I've done fine up until this last week. I was really sick, really tense, and just all around pissy. (I still am super pissy, so don't piss me off. I might bite your head off.) In reality, I'm very happy about marrying Brandon and the only thing that has made me happy all week is him. Poor kid is stressed out too. We're just ready to start this and leave all this planning in the past.
Needless to say, planning has not been fun for me. I didn't enjoy planning this wedding, and I still don't enjoy having to plan open houses. I hate spending money (even if it's my parents money) and I just don't care what they look like anymore. Sad right? I just want to get married, be with Brandon for eternity, do my intership, and move on with my life. This whole "you have so and so many days to be married" crap is getting old. I just want it to be over with. In the end, it's about us. I'm hoping no one will be disappointed, but I guess I really don't care.
Plus, this whole week, I've ate out almost every meal because my dishes are all packed up, and I've gained a lot more weight then I've wanted to. Doesn't do a lot for my self esteem. I didn't get the opportunity to go to the temple since my endowments either. My step mother in law still has all my stuff and I've been doing nothing but being busy for a few weeks.
I had professors that didn't email me back (great professors eh?) a manager who gave my fiance a run around for 3 weeks just to tell him even though he's "extremely highly qualified" he hired someone else, a roommate who I CANNOT stand, and finals that were extremely stressful.
But, that's all over now. I leave for Logan tomorrow, and it'll be the greatest thing ever to be there. Stress is going to escalate, and I'll break down, but at least I'll be away from here for a little while and Saturday, I'll be kneeling across the alter from Brandon, happy and calm. Loving everything about him like I always do.
We're going to be having a blog as a couple. I'll let you know when that gets up and running. It should here in the next couple days.
Wish me luck guys. :) Pray for my stress to lessen as well. Ta Ta for now! Next time I'll be back I'll be Mrs. Brandon Jolley.
Love you guys.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!