Okay. It's official. I SUCK at blogging :/. It's a good thing this isn't my money maker. Let's see if I can get my mind organized and give you a good update.
Wedding planning is crazy. At first, I cared. Now, I don't. I've just kinda let everyone else handle it because I don't wanna deal with it. It's too stressful and because everyone feels different about how things should be (including my fiance) I'm just letting them deal with it. I get my ideas up North. My party. I can communicate with my mom and get what I want done there. Brandon can get his stuff down here. It's that simple. Planning a wedding is seriously so ridiculous. NO ONE can be completely happy. That's quite obvious. My mom and dad are amazing with this right now though. My dad made me bawl the day he called and said "I'm giving you 1500$ for the wedding. When have I ever made you go without? You didn't really think I'd make you go without this time did you?" Uhhhhh YEAH!!! lol. I have the most amazing parents.
We're going to San Diego for our honeymoon in July. :) We're going to Denver on Feb. 10th to see my dad (although it looks like we may need to take my car.)
It's looking like a possibility that we may have to move to either CO or CDA for a few months while I do an internship. It's kinda hard to find something here, but that... entails a lot of little details.
Schooling is crazy. We have sperm and preg checked cattle already this semester. I hated it actually. I refuse to do large animal. It grosses me out way too much. No thank you. Cows are way too sick.
My apartment is way nice. And I actually have pretty legit roommates now. Except Kristin ;) She's more then legit.
That's it for now. I'll try to do more later.
Xoxo.
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congratulations on the engagement! I just found out, even though you've been engaged for forever! Glad that everything is going so great for you! You guys look adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove-
Morgan (Murphy) Myers