Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things a Girl Won't tell you...

1. We Love to watch you chase us: I'm not going to lie. Making you chase us really entertains us. Although, we know there is a time where we need to let you catch us. But in the beginning, making you work for it makes us take a step back and realize who you might really be, how bad you want us, and if you are willing to fight for something you want. Some girls, however, take this to a whole new level, and nothing is ever accomplished because neither wants to "drop" the other. You just run around in circles and no one ever gets tired of it. But what is this doing for either of you? Nothing. Nothing at all. Boys, let us know you want us. Don't try to see if we'll text you first, or if we will call you. Because guess what? We're probably doing the EXACT same thing.

2. We want you to watch a chick flick with us: I'm sure there will be a time, or many times, where we watch your manly shows. Or better yet, your manly movies. But seriously. Offer to let us watch our choice movie every once in a while. And don't make us feel stupid about it either. Better yet, offer to take us to a movie we've been raving about for months. It will make us feel special and we will realize that you do like spending time with us. You even like our girly side.

3. Getting us something for a holiday, or our birthday, doesn't make us ALL go obsessive: Contrary to popular belief, not all girls go goo-goo-ga-ga over getting something from a guy. If you like a girl, and valentine's day is coming up, get her something. It doesn't mean you want to marry her, but it does mean that you like her enough to think about her and get her something. That means you had to think about her while at the store as well. Just do it.

4. When we ask, or talk about another girl that you might like, or joke about you hooking up with someone, we don't normally want it to actually happen: I know this happens a lot. Girls talk about another girl. Ask about how you and another girl are doing, but in reality we don't want to know. We are trying to get the juicy details and see how far out of reach you are from us. If we joke about you kissing another girl or us hooking you up with a friend, we want a response that means you don't want that. We don't want a "Yeah, she's way cute." You'll get a lot more attention if you put the attention back on us. That's just how we work.

5. We want you to text us first: Sometimes we may give in to our oh so strong feeling to text you first. But if you don't hear from us by 8PM, it's time to text us. The reason we haven't texted you may be A) We've been really busy. B) We've been waiting for YOU to text US because it means YOU are thinking about us and YOU want to actually talk. C) We really don't want to talk to you. You'll know we don't want to talk to you if you never get a text back. Simple enough right?

I'm sure I'll come up with some more. In fact, readers, now's your time to put you input in. Comment and let me know what else girls won't tell us. And for you guys out there, same thing. What do you guys think about that you don't mention to us girls? I'll compile them and make them into a post. :] Go! Go! Go!


2 comments:

  1. Haha. I love these. Especially the last one, I've been dealing with that one for days. I'll stare at my phone and be like, "TEXT ME. Please, text me...pretty please?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! It's way cute and soo true!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!