Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, February 22, 2010

Fail to the Max


Yeah Yeah Yeah. I'm failing at this blogging thing. I know I know. Forgive me? Hang in there. I'll get one up sooner or later.

My life? Interesting. School is good. 2 B's 1 A at the moment. I'm missing Rexburg and want to go back to school. I want to go on a road trip. To where you may ask. North Dakota. Yes sir. And make no mistake about it, I WILL be going. I know all the reasons that I can't go. I've even made those excuses myself. But, when a friend like him wants to see you, it will happen. Even if that means putting my pride aside and allowing him to pay. I know, rough? Yes. I hate having people pay for things for me. I always have. (Well, other then my parents.) I do a lot for my friends, and have no issue paying for things for them, but when they want to pay for stuff for me I refuse. In this case, I can't refuse. Plus, I never went on a senior trip or anything. I just wanna get out and GO! North Dakota is harmless anyways. It's not like I'm going to Cancun right?

My metal mouth life is sucking to the max. I'm in pain, but I think I'm going to lose a huge amount of weight do to the fact that I can't eat more then tapioca and chocolate pudding. Anything else hurts. Warm Salt Water and Orajel has also become my best friend. It saves me the huge amount of pain from the oh so wonderful wires and brackets that happened to place themselves perfectly so that they cut my mouth open. Has it been 27 months yet?

So I've really really realized how non-stable my life is right now. My family is looking into buying a house. Like I don't already have enough issue going school, Mom's, Dad's. Now they want me to come home from school next time to a new house, and something that I can't even consider a room. I cannot wait to be able to just stay in ONE place, and have a real room, and not have to pack up and leave every 2 months. It's going to be wonderful. Reminds me of the Avril Lavigne song "Mobile." Yup. That's my life. :]




P.S. Anyone got a car that they wanna trade me for a week? My car shouldn't drive all the way to North Dakota. :/

1 comment:

  1. WEll, I am still your mom and that is all that mattters. Not the walls, not the house. Just the fact that I love you is all that matters. Growinig up is hard when you feel not part of anything anymore. believe me you are still loved and wanted and needed no matter where we live.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!