Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Biggest Loser

Yeah. You know Jillian. The trainer from Biggest Loser? Well, basically she just killed me. I did a workout of hers, and I can't feel my body. Heck, my leg could get chopped off and I'd probably feel better then I do now. Funny thing is, I LOVE IT! Hence why I will do it 5 times a week. Plus, I'm now on the Special K diet. Oh jeez. My dad is going to kill me. That crap is EXPENSIVE. I blew through money today like it was my job. Luckily it was on food though. And it's to make me healthier. Now what's left to pay for?

Dear John Friday;
Gas (I only have a quarter tank);
$20 for my chiropractor appointment tomorrow;

I think that's about it :] Maybe. I hope. Money sucks. Wait no. NOT having money sucks. BLAH! Lame!

1 comment:

  1. Jillian is crazy! my mom has her workouts... and I've never lasted like 15 minutes.
    want to hear something sad though? My aunt is a photographer for some like work out company and Jillian was in for a photo shoot and she was a beast. it makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!