Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, January 24, 2010

What has been up?

Good question. Well, I got a letter from this missionary who dared me to TRY to watch only 3 episodes of LOST and no more then that. He put a bet down that I wouldn't be able to do it. Well, I lost. Bad. I've watch a total of 8 episodes and counting. But I have a million and one to go before February 2 rolls around. Otherwise, I won't be watching the 6th season on TV. It's almost the greatest show in the world, and it's pretty much my guilty pleasure. I'm now perfectly happy sitting at home with whoever wants to join me, watching LOST. I know. Sad right? Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen lost but I understand catching up on a favorite show! I just thought I would tell you that things have changed again and I might still be going out to BYU-I!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!