
I love that dog right there. She's the best thing that happened since me since I was 6 :] It's her 13th birthday tomorrow.
Why is it that girls (99% of the time) know what they want out of someone? But when it comes to the guys, they seem confused and don't know what they want? Why is it that when you can't handle guys wanting to date you, you have about 473098043 coming after you, but when you were ready, none of them were anywhere to be found? Why is it that guys don't have the same code that we do? If your best friend likes someone, don't go after her too. That's just, WRONG! Why is it that I have YET to meet a guy that I've had a past with who can handle being just friends? Last night "friend" number 2 decided that he could only move on if he took me from his life completely. What the crap is that? Can you seriously not handle just saying "Hey Autumn. This is my girlfriend so-and-so." Guess what? I'm over YOU so I'd shake her hand, be polite and if things go the way they always do, I'd probably end up being one of her friends. That's how I work. Flip. Instead, boys just panic, and kick someone out of their life that they have had for a long time, for someone they JUST met? I've officially decided that boys are the second lowest intelligent life form on earth ahead of sloths. Yup. It's official.
In other news: I really want to go to Denver early and go to the Jason Aldean and Luke Bryan concert. Like, I would DIE to be able to go down there and go! Tried calling dad, and go figure, NO ANSWER. Does that surprise you? NO. He has like 349274 phones, and never answers a single one of them. :\ What the heck ever. :]
My schooling is going okay right now. It seems really time consuming, and I don't enjoy it, but it's okay. I'll just get it done, and NEVER go back to online schooling again. Shoot me now. :] I'm gonna go eat some of my mom's delectable Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake. Be jealous!
I thought you wanted to go to Boise to go to Jason Aldean?
ReplyDelete