GO GIVE SOMEONE YOU CARE ABOUT A GRRRRREAT BIG HUG!
This.Sucks.
I don't know what to say, I don't know what to do. I don't freaking know anything right now. I don't know how to bring it up, or how to say it. I don't know how to talk to him. I don't know how to figure out what's wrong. Why are they so freaking complicated? Why do you never actually know what's running through their heads or what they want to say? This would be a whole lot easier if I had the guts to bring it up to him. But guess what? I don't! I know how this will end up and I know what he wants. But walking away from me isn't going to help either of us.
Why the heck do I get so confused and so frustrated and so flustered so easily? I just want to keep someone who will listen and that I can talk to about ALMOST anything. Is that so much to ask? I'm not asking for anything more.
I know 90% of you have no idea who or what I'm talking about and another 9% of you THINK you know who and what I'm talking about, but in reality, you don't. Just take my advice. Think, and relax. Take time. Know what you want, but realize that can change in a heartbeat.






"but guess what? I don't"
ReplyDeleteSounds like a big regret waiting to happen. Do it.
Seriously.
You don't have the guts? GET the guts. Or, if you have to, fake the guts. Do it.
Do it.
-j