Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 4, 2010

Online Learning...

Who came up with that idea? I mean, you can't ask your professor questions, or see their faces. But, I get way ahead. At this point, I'm all caught up until Friday except for those things that have broken links that need to be fixed.

I'm laying here freezing and watching "The Accidental Husband." It's uhhhh. Interesting.

I need to get a life. Truly. I can't sit in my house anymore or I'll go stir crazy. Time to find even more friends to chill with and keep me entertained. I kinda miss Rexburg. Isn't that crazy? I miss it a lot actually. I'm "homesick." A lot.

Found the first letter Tyler wrote me after he left. Kinda depressing since it was pretty sweet and sounded like he actually cared. But, oh well. I'm over it.

Peacin' out! Night.

3 comments:

  1. HEY. don't hate the online classes. without them i couldn't do school while i'm in italy! and then i would be back in boring rexburg.. well its not that boring but there's nothing cooler than living in italy for now. lol

    and forget tyler, he's obviously not worth your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online classes are a pain. But they also are a bit easier than the norm too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can email the teacher about the links. Most teachers, especially online teachers, will email back really quickly and get the problem solved :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!