Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The DREAM!

Well here we go with the absurd and completely random dream that I had two nights ago. You guys will read this and either laugh, or think I am completely nuts. **Bolded words have an explanation at the end of the post.**

It started off like the movie "Outbreak." We had some weird killer disease going around, and I somehow caught it. It wasn't transmitted by monkeys like in the movie. If you caught it, the only way to see if you were going to die or not is if you stood in front of this camera and then this lady would stand in front of you. If you made the lady's face change colors and shapes, you were going to live. If nothing happened you would die. I stood in front of this lady, and nothing happened. I was going to die. I left the building with that lady in it and stood on a very high patio. I looked out and saw my dog jumping and barking trying to get a little monkey that was sitting on the fence. I yelled at my dog then went inside again.

This time when I went inside, I walked down this hallway and it led me to a Gorilla enclosure. I peeked around the corner to hide so that I didn't get attacked when this little baby gorilla started following me. I ran outside onto the patio again and looked down and there were a few dead people laying there. I looked up and couldn't see my dog. I called for her, then yet again ran back inside.

When I went in this time, the house was a huge 7 story mall. The mall was having a little "carnival." We were all playing games to win things. I looked around and then my mom told me that my little sister was missing. We didn't know if she had run away or been kidnapped. I walked around the mall when I saw my little sister. I asked her where she was! (Which is weird cuz she was standing in front of me at the mall.) She said "I'm at dad's." I said "Dad said you never came home." She responded but I don't remember what she said. Well, my dad met up with me and we were walking around together when we came across this girl who had a "kiosk" in the middle. It was a white "c" shaped table with fruit in little holes in the table. She was cutting up a white fruit and telling people it was a peach. I got angry and yelled, "You told my little sister it was an apple! That's the reason she went missing!" She responded and said "Maybe your sister was mistaken." My dad then came in and said "No! I called you last night and you told me it as an apple too!" Then he took her chair (which was a rolling chair) and pushed her over to the headquarters of the mall. We walked away laughing.

THEN, my dad and I went into a Hot Topic. There was a padded mat on the floor and people were break dancing. My dad started break dancing, and I walked out of the store, but when I walked back in, he was having a seizure. I went outside the store and started screaming for help! These cheerleaders came up and asked what was going on and I started chucking things at their heads and telling them to leave. Someone then came out and told me my dad was gone. I went and found my mom, stepdad and sister and they knew about it already, but it didn't seem to phase them. My sister then told me my dog had also died that day as well.

I was so pissed at my family for not being upset and for them not telling me my dog died I began to walk around. I then found my "cousins," The Allerts. Keep in mind, Mr. Allert is a teacher from my high school and I am not related to them in any way. My uncle is best friends with Mr. Allert, and I've known their son and my sister knows his daughters. They are not my cousins, but for some reason in the dream, they were. I was then told that Mr. Allert had died in a store too that day. One of their kids gave me a blow up basketball that was like blue and clear and had his name on it. I walked and found my mom again. I told her that Mr. Allert had died too and she said "Wow, everyone is dying today." Then I woke up.

Needless to say right when I woke up I called my dad and made sure my dog was alive. I looked a few things on the dream dictionary that was in my dream. Here's what it said:

Disease
To dream that you are inflicted with a disease, forewarns of some illness or physical ailment. Sometimes your dreams are able to diagnose an illness before you are aware of the symptoms.
Dog
To see a dog in your dream, symbolizes intuition, loyalty, generosity, protection, and fidelity. The dream suggests that your strong values and good intentions will enable you to go forward in the world and bring you success. Alternatively, it indicates a skill that you have ignored or forgotten. If the dog is vicious and/or growling, then it signifies some inner conflict within yourself. It may indicate betrayal and untrustworthiness.�If the dog is dead or dying, then it indicates a loss of a good friend. Alternatively, it represents a deterioration of your instincts. Also consider common notions associated with the word dog, such as loyalty ("man's best friend") and to be "treated like a dog"

Monkey
To see a monkey in your dream, symbolizes deceit. People are working to advance their own interest. They also represent insight and intuition. Alternatively, monkeys also indicate an immature attitude, a playful nature and a mischievous side of your personality.

Gorilla
To see a gorilla in your dream, suggests that you may be too "over the top" in your behavior. Perhaps you are compensating for your rigidity and stiffness in your waking life.
Mall
To dream that you are at the mall, represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. The mall is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology.
Carnival
To dream that you are at the carnival, represents falsehoods and deception. If you observe freakish sights, then it denotes that there is a lack of harmony in your domestic life. Much sorrow will arise in what were thought to be pleasant times.
Kidnap
To dream that someone has been kidnapped, indicates that you are not letting aspects and characteristics of that person be expressed within you. You are trying to contain and/or suppress those qualities of the kidnapped person.
Peach
To see a peach in your dream, represents pleasure and joy, You take pleasure in the minor, trivial things in life. The dream may also imply that something in your life is just "peachy" and going well. Alternatively, a peach may be indicative of lust and sensuality. Consider how it my be a metaphor for your sweetheart or loved one.
Fruit
To see fruit in your dream, signifies growth, abundance and financial gain.�They also symbolize lust.
Father
To see your father in your dream, symbolizes authority and protection. It suggests that you need to be more self-reliant. Consider also your waking relationship with your father and how aspects of his character may be incorporated within yourself.
To dream that your father is dead, forewarns that you need to proceed with caution in conducting your business.
Mother
To see your mother in your dream, represents the nurturing aspect of your own character. Mothers offer shelter, comfort, life, guidance and protection. Some people may have problems freeing themselves from their mothers and are thus seeking their own individuality and development.
To dream that you are having a conversation with your mother, denotes a matter that has preoccupied your mind and you are not sure how to deal with it in your waking life. It indicates unresolved problems that still need to be worked out with your mother.
Sister
To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her, whether it one of sibling rivalry, caring, protectiveness, etc. Your sister may draw attention to your family role and sense of belonging. It may also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister. Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor to refer to a nun. In this case, she may represent spiritual issues.
Cheerleader
To see a cheerleader in your dream, represents competition and triumph. Your dream may be telling you to offer more praise and encouragement� toward others.
Death
To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life.�
People
To see people from your past in your dream, refers to your shadow and other unacknowledged aspects of yourself. It can represent a waking situation that is bringing out similar feelings as your past relationships.

You guys want to analyze your dreams? Go to www.dreammoods.com. Weird thing is, I remembered this dream. I never remember my dreams! haha. Well, sorry for the long post. I just thought maybe some of you would find this interesting. I'd like to know who is actually going to read this whole thing though :]


3 comments:

  1. I wish I remembered my dreams. Yours does seem crazy though. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one heck of a dream. It's amzing that you could remember so much of your dream. I can hardly remember most of my dreams. Some times rather than meaning something, dreams are caused by a belly ache or something. Do you think your dream actually meant something?

    Love Ya,
    Uncle David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting Aj. Of course I would care of your dad died.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!