Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Stupid.Facebook!

Facebook is stupid.

Account Unavailable
Your account is temporarily unavailable due to site maintenance. It should be available again within a few hours. We apologize for the inconvenience.

That's what it says. Lame! Now I HAVE to do homework.

So pretty much, I watched "Ghosts Of Girlfriends Past" and thought it was the dumbest movie ever. Like really? All it talks about is sex. And the story line is lame. Whatever. I just won't watch it again.

Found out today I didnt fail my science test like I thought. I actually got a 70%. Better then a 54% :] But, I realized that a group project is due tomorrow, and I don't have a freaking group. Maybe I'll just do it alone and see if he gives me a grade? I don't really know actually. haha. Whatever.

I.Feel.Like.Crap.

End of story. I need to go to bed. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!