Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, October 26, 2009

Continuing Education?

Yes, sounds like a great idea to me. I'd be taking online classes in the Winter, and then I could graduate faster. If I don't do it, I'll be here longer then 8 semesters, and that would be lame. Right?

My mommy is in Arkansas, and she is too busy to talk to me :/

For FHE, we went rock climbing and OMG is was hard! But fun :] And then we came back and ate ice cream. And then Mason tried to attack Emily, and paint her nails. I love my FHE group. They are the coolest people ever. You would be so jealous! We also did slacklining, which I love.

Other then homework, that's the extent of my day, and I want to sleep. So yet another short blog. Tomorrow I'll blog about something worthwhile. I promise. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. I've had only good experience with online classes. You get to go at your own pace (for the most part), and you can 'go to school' in PJs. I've taken about 6 of them, and each one was great. I passed every one, which is not something I always do in class. You just have to have the dicipline.

    FHE is so much fun. I love my group too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your blog is very refreshing. i love it.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!