Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Quick update...

I'm in Provo. Staying with my good friend, Shanna. I missed her so much. We were up unti 4:30 AM talking. She's officially my best friend. Apart from my roomies. We can talk about anything. Yay!

Tomorrow I'm going to drive to Salt Lake City to go to conference. I'm actually going to be in there. Not watching it on TV. How amazing is that?

President Thomas S. Monson announced 5 new temples will be built. Concepcion, Chile; One in Japan; One in Brazil; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; and Brigham City, Utah. I'm so excited. This session of conference was the best ever. I'm sure it will only get better.

Shanna gave me a campus tour at 12:30 AM last night. haha. This place is so much bigger then BYU-I. For you family members who dont know. Im staying with a friend who goes to BYU Provo.

Well, I'm off. My keyboard is being dumb again. Love you.

P.S. Want details on that guy that asked me on a date? Call me and ask. I won't tell you otherwise ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!