Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, October 4, 2009

More Salt Lake/Provo photos

I forgot my mom wanted pictures of protesters.


These are protesters that labeled themselves as "Joseph Smith's wives" #1, 2, etc. They are so dumb. We don't practice that anymore. And we havent for a very long time. Get creative if you're going to waste your time "bashing" on a religion that is going to outgrow every other one on earth. The one and only true church. Get over yourselves and come up with something new ;]



Salt Lake Temple :]


Shanna, Me, and Emily. This really really awkward perverted guy offered. He was weird, and we were stressed out.


This was BEFORE all the bad stuff.


I love this photo. The very white temple is amazing.


One of my many blisters/injuries from the walk 10 blocks in high heels ;]


Protesters hahahahahahahhahahahaha




The Conference Center :]


So pretty :]



BYU in the Fall! This is PROVO. Not IDAHO.

2 comments:

  1. I think the building that you did not recognize in the picture is the Conference Center. I am sorry that you did not have the best time, it sounds like. I hope you at least enjoyed the feel of conference. I just like being at Temple Square at conference time. It is just fun with all the people around with a great spirit. I even enjoy having fun with the protesters there. Do good at and have fun at school.
    Love Ya,
    Uncle David

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the protesters! I love the one where you can read "jesus said beware of false preachers.."
    Maybe that guy should read his sign! Its like he's holding it up for himself! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!