Something I truly needed. Those girls totally understand my position. What would I do without them? We had such a blast, and I came to the realization, that there really are girls out there in my same position. They feel the pain I feel when I miss him. They feel the hurt when they can't tell them exactly what's on their minds. They feel confused sometimes. They miss theirs just as much as I miss mine. I felt so included, and like I was understood, finally.
But, something happened in my family today. Well, we found out something. I'm not going to mention it quite yet, just because I don't feel many of you should find out this way. I'm pissed! But, I know that everything will be okay. One warning to you all, don't overreact when you find out. It's not a huge deal, and it's being taken care of. Just don't worry about it. Everything is under control, and everything possible is being done. So chill. And I swear, if any of you freak out, I'm going to be pissed at you, and don't expect to hear from me for a long time. Got it :] Thanks.
Anyways. I need to get off. I need to do homework :] Good night.
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!