Wedding Countdown Ticker

Thursday, October 29, 2009

AFTER 4 hours of homework.....

Emily, Lindsey and I went to the store. I only had $56 to spend, and I spent $58, but I had a $5 off coupon. So :] yay! It all worked out.

Emily needs a halloween costume before tomorrow. Anyone wanna help me with suggestions on what she can be? Help!!! She needs to look cute, and not too much cleavage showing. ;] We're going to a dance. (and btw, I was kidding about any cleavage showing at all.)

Lindsey wanted me to tell you all that she aced her math quiz, and she wants to be asked on a date by the end of the semester. *cough cough* Come on boys! Get to it! BUT, you have to be approved by me first ;]

I have a 2.8 GPA right now, and I'm pretty stoked. My only bad grade is a D in science, but I have no idea why that is. I got a 98 on my math test though. Yay!

As we speak I am on skype with my best friend from Australia, Saskia. She's coming to America in August, and is staying with me for about a month. A little less then that. I'm gonna take her to Forks, WA (where Twilight was filmed) and Seattle. She also wants to go to Colorado, so I may see if I can make that happen too. That would be so much fun. I'm really excited. I showed her american money, and she showed me her money. We have so much that's different, yet so much that's the same. Yay!

Shower and bed. Only one class tomorrow. Then a party.

REMEMBER GIVE ME IDEAS FOR EMILY FOR HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

  1. wrap in foil and have her be a tv dinner. wrap her as a present To: Men From: God (God's gift to men!) haha blind referee, baby, strung out college student

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily could be a cowgirl or Dorthy or a 50s sock hop girl! I can't think of anything else! I hope this helps! Have fun at the dance!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!