Wedding Countdown Ticker

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Yellowstone, TAKE 2

Yes Yes. I went to Yellowstone, again. :] This time I went with 6 other people. It was quite interesting actually, even if Emily hated it. hehe. We had a picnic too. Let me show you some pictures.






Oh, and here's photos from the dance from last night.



I also watched Mulan Rouge tonight. Sad Sad movie.
And our neighbor from downstairs told us that we were being too loud for the last week. UHHH. No. Any movement we make, goes to her apartment. Go go stick that in your juice box and suck it.

Let see...
OH Lindsey's mom is here this weekend. Yay. Not. She's going to church with us tomorrow. We'll make lots and lots of friends. I THINK NOT. UGH. Wow. This will be lameeeeeeee... And Tyler's sister is here too. Fun Fun :]

I'm sleeping on my mattress on my roomies floor in their room. So, night.
Love you all.

1 comment:

Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!