Okay, well, I have nothing better to do, other then go to bed. So here's the step by step process of my day.
First off, Why do I have a headache? Why is my body doing weird things? Why does my face medicine dry my face out, but doesn't cure my "acne?" Why doesn't ANY of it work? I don't get it. Really. I don't know why none of this medicine crap works. Aren't doctors supposed to fix you? My face is always really dry, and chapped, except for the spots that have lots of zits everywhere. My foot hurts every friggin day. It feels broken, but this has been acting up for a long time. I went to the doctor, and they came up with nothing. My body is doing weird things. I'm on all these stupid prescriptions that seem to be doing NOTHING.
THEN, this guy who I have known for a long time, and I thought was my friend, told me my friend was prettier then me. Wow. I called him a fag. Actually no. I used a different word, but I think my parents would freak if they heard the word I called him. Stupid idiot.
POSITIVITY AUTUMN POSITIVITY.
Okay, I went to a dance party tonight. It was.....interesting. I guess that's where all the mormon people go when they want to get "dirty and show off their ankles." Yeah. Interesting place. Although, it didnt scare me. I just didn't know that existed here in Rexburg. Then I came home, and went to a birthday party for my neighbor. They were playing a game, and I was confused, so I didn't play. When my roommates came home, they wanted me to come and watch a movie. So, I did. We watched "Bring It On." Just for a little bit, because we had to make it home by curfew. I don't know what is planned for tomorrow. I'm going to text one of the bazillion ppl I have in my phone from here and see what they are doing. I'm sick of not going outside my circle. Time to make my own friends and stop depending on everyone else to find them for me. I need to act like I did back home. I was friends with everyone. I never had a dull moment. Funny thing is, through all this, I don't want to go home. I like it here. I actually enjoy classes, apart from Life Skills. DUMBEST CLASS EVER. Really.
I can't wait to go to Provo next weekend. I get to see Shanna! Oh, and that boy that said that my friend was cuter. SCREW THAT! I do not want to see him. Some friend that butthead is. :] Nice words.
So I guess Bill has been texting Ann-Cheri and says he's going back home. There's no reason for him to stay if I won't talk to him. It's all true. I havent even texted back, or called in a long time. Plus, he sends me friend requests on facebook, and I deny them. It's like "I dont want to have contact with you, all you bring me is drama. So, leave me alone." I'm glad he finally is getting that. Jon on the other hand, has a girlfriend. Surprisingly, I'm jealous. Not because he HAS a girlfriend. I think it's because I have a very strong competitive side, and, well, I want to be better then any girl. But, here's my thought process....
1) He's way immature for me.
2) I was obviously better. He went crazy over me...literally.
3) I know he misses me..
4) I broke up with him.
5) If we were meant to be, we'd still be together.
Whatever. He runs his own life. If he enjoys his alcoholic, stupid choice, other problems, self, then he can continue. He's so stupid. He remembers how the church made him feel.
My sister called me today and told me someone was killed at Ramsey Park. Bill and Ross live there. I FREAKED. I was actually going to track down their numbers and call. But, I got online to check it out, and it turns out an 81 year old man committed suicide. I was able to breathe a sigh of relief then. Yes I was worried for them. Just because I ended contact with them, doesnt mean I don't care.
Sheryl, just a side note, I hope you get to feeling better and I'm glad the surgery went well.
My baby cousins seem to be doing better. Still alive. Lukas had heart surgery today. Came out of it okay I guess. They could still use your prayers.
Post Falls won their homecoming. THANK GOODNESS. I remember last year. We lost. Nice senior homecoming huh? OH, and Post Falls Soccer Team beat CDA, first time in like 100000000000000 years. They seem to be getting better.
Tomorrow I'll add the 80's pictures. My roomies totally decked me out. Haha. Yeah Yeah. Well, I need to sleep. Lindsey isn't home, so I'll get some sleep.
Oh, I'll do this for Grandma Marci. I talked to her again TODAY. She always has interesting stories to tell me. :]
Mom, Dad, Shania, I LOVE YOU! MISS YOU TONS AND TONS. MWAH!
Mom, thanks for trying to make me feel better. I don't want to come home, and I'll get over it. I'm just sick of all this at the moment. I'll be okay tomorrow.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME IN 3 DAYS :]
Night all.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!