Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Can I draw on your face?
Today: Wake up at 9:15, wash my face, see a note that says "The high is 76 today. Have a great day. See you at devotional. Love, Em." (Emily the Weather Woman), do my hair, got dressed, and went to class. Well, I got my new phone after class, and went to devotional i love you autumn. and i think your amaizng and i'm going to miss you soooo bad. please still be my friend or else i'd die. seriously. love-em Emily just wrote in my blog. I love you too Emily, and I promise I will still make time for you. I promise, I couldnt leave you! You're my best friend ever! But anyways. I went to devotional with Em and Carolyn. And then I got a call from this really hot guy in my FHE group. He said "See Autumn, I told you I'd call you." I said "You did?" He said "Yes, but the bishop wants to see you at 6pm." So I went and saw the bishop, and I got a calling. "FHE group leader" AKA. FHE Mom. Oh boy! AND I got talked into playing soccer for the University today. :/ They need a forward. So, I'm playing. Practices are Monday and Wednesday 5:30-7. And then I have homework, and a calling. I'm so gonna be exhausted. I shouldn't have signed up for all this. Blah! But, I guess there's a reason for all this right? Yes Yes. I'm having AnnCheri get on Myspace and send me pictures of Tyler so Emily can see him. BYU-Idaho blocks myspace :/ Sad huh? I know right? Well, I really really really need to get to bed! I love you guys. Every single one of you! I miss you all, and can't wait to see you all. <3 Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!