My screen on my phone broke off today. But, my daddy is getting me a new one. It should be here tomorrow or Wednesday. I'm excited. Maybe then I can see my screen.
I talked to my sister tonight. That child is amazing. Now she's beehive president. I was never beehive president. I'm so amazingly proud of her. I'm gonna have to send her some stuff. I already promised I would since she scored twice in one of her games on Saturday. I miss watching her kick butt at soccer. UGH. I miss her. Shania, how bout I come kidnap you, and you can live here in the dorm with me, in my closet? Sound like a plan? I'd even feed you. Oh, FYI mom. NO ONE held my hand haha. You totally missed that whole thing. But I love you anyways. I told my roomies about the frog in the boiling pot of water. They asked cuz they saw it in your letter. That made them laugh.
I'm so proud of myself. I continue to get my homework done. Even if that does mean staying up like, super duper late. :/ I was totally falling asleep today in class. Luckily, I'm getting in bed earlier then usual, so I should be okay. I feel fat though. I need to stop eating, and start going to the gym. Like I have time. Yeah right. There is never a dull moment here. Tonight we had FHE at our house, so that meant cleaning. Plus, I made dinner for my roomies. Carolyn made brownies. Our FHE family is pretty cool. They are all locals, and WAY older then us. One is engaged. But hey, they are still really cool people. Lindsey actually stayed home most of the night. It was nice to see her. I like when she is home. :] She's loads of fun. I did my laundry, and also cleaned my room. Jeez, I'm on a roll today. :]
My birthday is pretty much in like, IDK, 7 days? I'm super excited. I don't know what I'm doing though. Probably homework haha. That's about all the exciting stuff for today. OH. Bill texted me and said Happy Birthday. I'm like..No. Not my birthday. Didnt text him back. He sent another telling me to listen to his voicemail and at least act like he existed, I still didnt text him back. Then he texted and said he was fine with friends. I still didnt text back. Then I listened to his voicemail saying how he misses me. Didn't call him back. I know this sounds really harsh, but in reality, he was the one that told me I was messing with his head by talking to him, but being mad. So, I fixed that :] I just won't talk to him at all. And you know what? I'm 100% fine with that. I miss him, and Jon, but they both have a lot of growing up to do, and I dont' want to deal with it until they do. That's fine... right? For sure. AnnCheri kinda makes me mad lately too. But, I won't put that reason in here. Nighty Night time. Bye guys. Love you. MWAH!
P.S. Notes to specific people:
Mom: Please send my patriarchal blessing and check the P.O. Box. You forget that I have boys writing me, and I need them ASAP ;] But anyways. You are amazing. I took forgranted a lot of the things you did for me back home. Now that I'm on my own, I see what an amazing mother you are, and I now know how much you mean to me, and how grateful I am. I wouldn't choose any other mother. You're the greatest. I love you more then you will ever know.
Dad: You are such a strong and determined person. You push me, and until I got to this point in my life, I hated that you pushed so hard. I now see that you only want whats best for me, and I love you so much. You are an amazing person, with an amazing heart. You do everything you can for me, and I could never repay you. No matter how hard I tried. Remember that I love you, and I will call you everyday. You and Mom. You guys mean the most to me.
Shania: Jeez, you get a lot of special words from me lately. You should feel special, because every time I think of you, I want to cry. I miss you terribly, and I want you to make the right choices. I know that mom and dad may not always be easy to get along with sometimes, but 99.9% they are right. They are telling you to do things to better yourself. Be nice to mom. When you're gone, you're going to wish that you listened to every word she says. And again, remember. If you need anything, I'll be a phone call away. Don't be afraid to tell me anything. I can always help you. I love you.
Grandma Donna: You are someone very special to me. I look up to you in so many different ways. You are a lot stronger then you think you are, and you impact a lot of peoples lives. You don't know how many people I talk to, who know who you are, and remember the great things you did for them. You have the sweetest heart, and I love seeing you happy. I know that I wasnt always nice to you, but I regret it. I love you so much, and I know that God will help you through everything, and you will get what you need. I know this Grandma. I love you. Don't forget.
Grandma Kyle: You are amazing. You make me smile, and you are someone I can come to WITH ANYTHING. You understand where I come from on most of my points, and you agree with me. You are so sweet, and funny too. I love that we can act like best friends. I love you so much. MWAH. Miss you.
Great Grandma Marci: I miss you! So much! Everytime I see a seagull I think of you. I hope you're doing okay. I love you a lot, and I love the time we spend together. :] You really have the greatest stories, I love hearing the ones about Michigan, and the resturant stories. I love you, Call me anytime. Use that cell phone of yours.
Grandpa Dean: You have been in my life for as long as I can remember, and I love every ounce we spend together. You are just like grandma. You see where I'm coming from, and we are even mean every once in a while. I love spending time with you, and seeing what crazy things you have to say. I miss you. TEXT ME :] Haha.
Of course, I have more to others, but, I am exhaused. I need sleep. I'll finish this tomorrow. Love you.





i love you. my hair is sexy.
ReplyDelete