Yup. That's right. Contemplating lots and lots of things. Surprising I know. Well, school starts up in a little over a week, but I head back in 5 days. And personally, I can't wait. BUT, I actually am going to miss my family. My mom and I seem to be getting along a bit better now. I'm realizing this might be the last time I'm in Post Falls for a long period of time.. Scary. Although, the people here, I wouldn't mind getting away from. Well, some of them that is.
School is going to have to become a main priority in my life. I'm starting my major classes and I get to spend the whole day at the Livestock Center. Whoooo Hooooo! Not. That's not exactly close to campus, or the library. FANTASTIC. Class goes all day. Oh well, I'll get over it.
I'm also looking for a job to do while I'm at school. I need extra money :/
I'll post again later. :) xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!