I just returned from Seattle and Forks, WA. It was so amazingly beautiful up there. Green, lush. BEAUTIFUL. I had a blast. Which was nice because the last time I went to Seattle, I HATED it. It was so boring and it made me so that I never wanted to go up there again. But this weekend was a lot of fun.
The Twilight Tour in Forks was a load of fun too. I'll make sure to get photos up as soon as I can. Right now my computers hard drive is going out and so it likes to freeze when I try to upload photos. That should be fixed really soon as well.
My friend from Australia is here. We're going to Colorado tomorrow.
Now, for my life. Brandon. He's coming to see me on the 20th and I can hardly wait. I've never missed someone like I miss him. I have been in long distance relationships multiple times and have never felt like this. Long story short, he's it. :) He's the one I'm going to marry. He's the one that I want to spend eternity with. I just have to tell my dad. I mean yeah, Brandon is going to ask his permission, but he needs a heads up. Plus, my family down there needs to know that they can't be in the temple for my wedding BUT that I'm going to have a ring ceremony afterwards and they can be at that. It's hard to break that news to family, but being married in the temple is the most important thing to me, and my family will have to deal with it. :) I'm very excited to be with him.
School soon :)
xoxo.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave me insight. I love to hear your thoughts. Be nice, or don't be. But be aware I will defend myself :] Have fun!